June 18, 2021
There are plenty of respectable reasons for wanting to have new siding installed on your home. For some, it’s a matter of replacing old siding that’s aged or weathered over the years, while others do it to improve their home value, boost curb appeal, or complement a larger home remodeling project. Regardless of why you may be considering new siding, there are a few things that should be taken into consideration before going all-in. This includes everything from material type and warranty protection, to colors, installation rates and more.
At Northside Company, we’ve been installing residential siding in Rochester and Western NY for over 30 years, and wanted to take a moment to review some of the most important aspects to consider if you’re a homeowner thinking about giving your home a fresh new exterior look.
- Choosing the right type of siding material based on the needs of your home
- Finding a professional siding installer with experience and proven track record
- Picking a siding color that will be pleasing today and well into the future
- Looking for siding installers that offer manufacturer rebates, sales and incentives
- Determining whether or not your new siding comes with a warranty or guarantee
- Is the price you’re quoted comparable to what others paid for similar installations?
Another important element to keep in mind is how you’d like to pay for your new siding. For many, paying for everything at once is the most economical route, though many homeowners today prefer financing options to make their project more affordable and convenient. If you’re in the Rochester or Western NY region and would like to know more about what to do before having new siding installed, Northside Roofing and Siding is happy to answer your questions.
The Northside Company is based in Rochester, proudly serving the home remodeling needs of residents throughout all of Western NY. Give us a call at 585-381-1050 during regular shop hours to discuss your project, or write to us via email through our website’s contact page.