The key to mold control is moisture control. It is important to properly dry water-damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth. Northside Company takes the necessary precautions to prevent mold growth after restoring water-damaged property.
In some cases, mold growth is discovered long after it's had a chance to spread. This is an easy, and unfortunate, circumstance, as mold can grow on virtually any organic material, as long as moisture and oxygen are present.
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on, and left unchecked, mold can cause serious structural damage. More importantly, in addition to property damage, the presence of mold poses serious health risks. Inhalation exposure to mold indoors can cause headaches, allergic reactions, asthma attacks, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and serious negative long-term health effects. Inhaling, ingesting, or even contacting the toxic byproducts of mold (mycotoxins) can lead to even graver health concerns. It is vitally important to contact an experienced professional when mold is discovered, and Northside Companyon fills that role.
Our experience, training, and state-of-the-art equipment allow us to remediate virtually any mold contamination.