Material Defect Coverage
100% Coverage Period: 50 yrs. - (3 to 5yrs on 3 tab)
Covers Roofing System? Yes, entire system
Cost of installation labor included: Lifetime - (25-30 yrs/3 tab)
100% coverage period: 10 yrs
Misapplicaiton of certain flashings covered: 10 yrs
Installer Certified? Yes
Tear-Off costs Included: Yes
Disposal costs Included: Yes
Exclusive 40-Point Inspection? Yes
Peace of Mind
"Maximum" wind coverage up to 130 MPH - Category 3 Hurricane wind speed available? Yes (Not on 3 Tab)
Warranty Transferable? Yes
Free Transfer: Yes
Good Housekeeping Protection: Yes
*Check ltd. warranties for complete coverage and restrictions.
- The word "lifetime" means as long as the original individual owner of a singlefamily detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances)owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures(e.g., a church) not meeting above criteria, warranty term is 40 years.
- See limited warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
- Installer certification is only for installations covered by GAF system warranties
- Maximum wind coverage requires special installation.
- See warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.