April 7, 2020
The sad reality of where we’re at today, collectively and professionally, is that not every business will be able to weather the financial storm that’s blown in with the Covid-19 pandemic. Companies will fail, and that’s a hard truth for many to accept. But it’s the new reality, and for those who were planning or in the process of having a new roof or siding installed, it presents a very important question: Will the company you choose still be in business 3 months from now? 6 months? A year? This makes it especially vital to work with a contractor who is established, financially stable, and positioned to provide you with the follow up service and support you deserve once the fear subsides.
While no one could have predicted the exact nature of where we’re at, The Northside Company has weathered every economic situation for over 30 years. We’re open, here to serve you, and will be here to serve you for years to come. Not all Rochester roofing and siding contractors can say the same. Here are just a few reasons why you can have confidence in our services now and well into the future.
- Over 30 years of service here in the Rochester and WNY region
- Low overhead to help keep costs low while remaining efficient
- A compassionate team of professional installers who respect your safety
- Convenient online project consultations with digital 3D models for review
- Unmatched professionalism and a rock solid reputation of customer support
- Several financing options to help you get where you need to go
If your plans for a new roof, siding, or windows were abruptly put on hold and you’re looking for a company that you can trust, get in touch with The Northside Company today and we’ll do our absolute best to make the process stress-free and rewarding. We’re based in Rochester NY and can be reached by phone at 585-381-1050 or via email through our secure contact page.