October 19, 2020
With the winters getting more unpredictable—not to mention more intense than in past years—there’s never been a more important time to make sure that your home’s roof is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to dish out. For those of us in the Western NY region, this is especially true when you take into consideration the damage that comes from the combination of lake effect snow, high winds and brutally cold temperatures. If you have any doubts about the condition of your roof, be sure to have it inspected before the cold arrives.
At Northside Company Roofing in Rochester NY, we make it easy to find out exactly where your roof stands in terms of durability, strength and reliability. Here are just a few of the reasons to get in touch with us for a pre-winter roof inspection or any minor repairs that may be needed.
- Over 30 years of professional, expert roof service in Rochester and WNY
- We utilize the most advanced technology to detect problems others miss
- Roof inspections are the most effective way to resolve minor issues early
- Northside Company practices enhanced measures to keep your family safe
- Repairing minor roofing issues can prevent more serious and costly damage
- We specialize in all types of roofing systems for homes both new and old
If it’s been some time since you last had your home’s roof professionally inspected using today’s most innovative technology, we can’t overstate the importance of having it looked at before the frigid cold arrives. To schedule an appointment, get answers to your roofing questions or learn more about our services, get in touch with Northside Company today.