June 9, 2022
If you’re anything like other homeowners in the Rochester and Western NY area, it’s safe to assume you don’t spend a great deal of time pondering the condition of your roof. After all, when there are no noticeable problems, why would you need to be concerned about it? While it may sound a bit odd, this is exactly why it’s so important to have your roof inspected each year. Catastrophic roof problems start as small issues, many of which can be identified and resolved early, and far more affordably than a roof replacement.
At Northside Company Roofing in Rochester, we’ve seen far too many scenarios where roofs seemed perfect, only to fail as a result of something that could have been easily corrected at a fraction of the cost, post failure. Here are just a few of the reasons to consider scheduling a summer roof inspection.
- Roof inspections allow technicians to accurately detect potential issues early
- Many causes of significant roof failure begin as barely noticeable damage
- Our technicians use the most advanced equipment to identify roofing issues
- Simple roof repairs pale in comparison to the expense of a roof replacement
- The Northside Company has more than 35 years of professional roofing experience
- We inspect and service all types of residential roofing systems in Western NY
Ask anyone who had to replace their roof as a result of not having it looked at occasionally, and whether or not they would do things differently this time around. You’ll hear the same answer every time. Whether you’re new to Rochester or it’s been a while since you had your home’s roofing system checked out by a professional, Northside Company offers expert inspections to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Get in touch with our staff to learn more or schedule a summer inspection.
The Northside Company is based in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of homeowners throughout the entire Western NY area. We can be reached by phone during regular hours by calling 585-381-1050 or via email through our website’s contact page.