October 3, 2022
With the cost of everything on the rise these days, the last thing any homeowner wants to spend money on is their roof. Which makes it understandable, perhaps even justifiable, to ignore roof issues that don’t seem to pose any immediate threat. Still, it’s important to understand something about residential roofs. Even problems that seem completely harmless can serve as catalysts to serious roof problems that manifest faster than most people assume. Understanding this, putting off simple roof repairs might not be the best decision.
At Northside Company Roofing in Rochester, NY, we understand how easy it can be to ignore the most minor roof problems, and one of our goals is to help others in the WNY community understand the potential pitfalls of doing so. Here are a few things to keep in mind if any of the aforementioned sounds familiar:
- Major roofing problems almost always originate as very minor issues
- Something as simple as missing or loose shingles can do damage over time
- Having an annual roof inspection is a smart way to prevent major problems
- Most minor roof issues can be repaired on the spot, and very affordably
- The cost of roof repairs pales in comparison to the price of roof replacement
- Minor roof issues can lead to leaks, reduced energy efficiency, and more
We understand that dealing with roof service and repairs is not something many people want to devote time to. At Northside Company Roofing, we do everything in our power to make the process as quick, affordable, and stress-free as possible. If something is noticeably wrong, don’t wait for it to resolve itself. It won’t. Give us a call and let us know what you’re dealing with. We’ll give you an honest, unbiased assessment of the urgency and what needs to be done.
The Northside Company is based in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of homeowners throughout the entire Western NY area. We can be reached by phone during regular hours by calling 585-381-1050 or via email through our website’s contact page.